This blog describes my very own personal experiences from being a young English man, from a tiny village in South Wales UK, to living the life and rubbing shoulders with the stars in Los Angeles. this will demonstrate my development and should hopefully provide a few entertaining stories of my experiences. I hope you enjoy it, and feel involved with my time here in the United States.

Friday, July 16, 2010

FIRST DAY

The first day in the office is always a daunting one. When you know you are walking into a well oiled machine, where everyone knows where everything is, what peoples names are, and your basic DO’s and DON’TS, you cannot help but feel nervous. Sure enough the fantastic team at Good Gracious! are taking good care of me, showing me the ropes, and doing their best to pass on their knowledge which has proved to be a success based on their amazing events.

The team took the time out of their hectic schedules to sit down as a group and discuss the way in which my development would take shape. We discussed aims, thoughts, job role, and goals in order to have structure and professionalism throughout my time here in the USA.

This was already building my confidence, having the knowledge of what is expected of me, allows me to create my own personal goals, of meeting and going beyond what is expected of me. After all that is what everyone else in Good Gracious! Does for their clients, I need to do the same if I am going to succeed in this industry. I’m ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment